Tired of three-bean salad? Try Cowboy Caviar instead.
- 15 ounces black-eyed pea
- 15 ounces black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn drained
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 4 ounces jalapeno diced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 14.5 ounces diced tomatoes drained
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
Combine black-eyed peas, black beans, corn, onion, green bell pepper, jalapeno peppers, and tomatoes.
Pour Italian-style salad dressing and garlic salt over vegetables; mix well.
Cover, and refrigerate at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.