Corn chips + corn dip = creamy, crunchy delight!
Friendly Mexican Corn Dip
- 1 bunch green onion chopped fine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 4 ounce can of diced green chiles
- 2 11 ounce cans of Mexicorn drained
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican cheese divided
- chopped jalapenos to taste
- 1 bag tortilla or corn chips
Mix half of the cheese with all other ingredients in large bowl. Spread mix in serving dish. Top with remaining cheese and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.
Adapted from Nebraska Life Magazine.