Baked and crispy wings with just the right amount of heat from Old Bay seasoning.
Old Bay Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wing portions
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 2 teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 1-2 tablespoons hot sauce your preference
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Nest cooling rack inside baking sheet for crispier wings. Spray both with non-stick cooking spray. If wings are frozen, rinse under warm water, then pat dry. If wings are fresh, pat dry.
Add flour, Old Bay, pepper and baking powder to large Ziploc bag. Add chicken pieces and shake to cover. Place wings on baking sheet.
Cook wings for 30 minutes, then turn wings, and cook for 20-25 additional minutes.
Add all sauce ingredients in a large bowl. After cooking, toss wings in sauce. Sprinkle with more Old Bay seasoning, and serve immediately.
Adapted from karylskulinarykrusade.