Queso Dip with Tennessee Pride Sausage
- 1 pound Tennessee Pride bulk sausage
- 1 packet queso dip seasonings
- 1 10-ounce can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies undrained
- 8 ounce block Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounce block medium cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
Using a box grater or food processor, grate all the cheese and set aside. (Do not use bagged, shredded cheese as it contains added starch that will mess up this recipe.)
In saucepan, cook sausage until done. Sprinkle queso seasoning on top of seasoning. Add the undrained tomatoes and green chilies.
Add cheeses in several small batches, stirring in between until cheese is fully melted. Remove from heat. Pour into a serving dish. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.