Crunchy and refreshing, this is the perfect side to the pork tenderloin sandwich.
Apple Cranberry Coleslaw
- 1 14 ounce bag 3-color coleslaw mix
- 1 large Granny Smith apple chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans toasted
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup lowfat mayo
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (not Greek)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon dried ground ginger
Plump the dried cranberries by letting them sit in warm water for about 10 minutes. Drain well.
Combine coleslaw, apple, cranberries, nuts, and green onion in a large serving bowl.
In a small bowl or shaker, mix mayo, yogurt, honey, and ginger.
Pour dressing over coleslaw. Toss until thoroughly mixed. Serve with a slotted spoon, as this can get watery on the bottom if it sits.
Recipe adapted from Lemon Tree Dwelling.